How our world will be impacted after the pandemic goes away?

There is no doubt that this pandemic has completely changed every plan in our lives. We never expected that to happen. Even after we started to realize that the world in danger, we didn't feel the real danger until we found our beloved ones are affected by the pandemic (infected with COVID-19.) I never thought that I will be affected until I found my sister extremely ill from the virus. I didn't want to accept the fact. 

No need to go to university to learn something (unless you are a nerdy guy who got into one of the ivy league schools)

It has been around 4 months since I last visited my college. I have been studying from home all this period. I think my life became more productive. I found that the university was a waste of time. I can learn by myself or by online lectures and no need to go to the university and waste time. Not only that but also I found that even practical lessons we take are useless.

We can live without Macdonalds

Yea we survived this for months!

We can live without watching the premier league football matches!

I am not a football fan. But we still could live without watching these things that waste our time!

Familly interactions that were completely lost became now stronger!

The time people spent with their families during this pandemic is the largest time ever! At the beginning of the pandemic, it seemed like people are getting to know their families. It seemed like people are new to each other. How sad is this!

Our whole life is a lie

Who expected that this might happen? We are living in the world of iPhone and technology. We traveled to the moon; we literally did every impossible thing. Who could expect that a virus that can’t even be seen with our naked eye would make us stay in our homes scared for months! Where is the technology? Why technology didn’t bring a vaccine the next day?

Doctors should be more appreciated

I don’t need to caption this. We all know how it would have looked like without doctors!

You don’t know when you will die

I am sure that you have seen young people passing away because they got the coronavirus. Did they expect that this will happen at their young age? No. This may even happen to me. What is the moral we learn? spend every day as the last day. Learn, love, give, support. Don’t wait until it is too late

People will start looking for online/passive incomes

Most people who depend on their daily jobs have lost a considerable amount of money. Only those who depend on online income were not affected.

More money should be spent on scientific research rather than weapons and armies.

We don’t even yet have an absolute drug or a vaccine for the coronavirus, and it has been more than 5 months. It seems that even we seem to have done a great job in research, we still need to work more. We don’t know anything. We don’t even know the exact mechanism by which the virus kills the people! I have written the proposed mechanism on my website if you wish to read about it: UPDATED ... how people die from the coronavirus? The exact pathophysiology PART 2, MORE DETAILS 

Comments

  1. My dad was diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech,degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 46 degree angle, things were tough for me, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he was having trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimate life clinic they walked him through the proper steps,i recommended this http://www.ultimatelifeclinic.com to anyone who also needs help.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The suffering that people with cancer live with!

Can someone be born with a penis and vagina together?!

Excessive meat consumption and its relation to hypertension and other diseases